Prof. Eva Wittenberg and her collaborator Dr. Andreas Trotzke edited a Special Issue that was just published on the journal Linguistics. It focuses on adjective order in Germanic languages from a variety of theoretical perspectives.
- Andreas Trotzke and Eva Wittenberg: Long-standing issues in adjective order and corpus evidence for a multifactorial approach
- Elnora ten Wolde: Linear vs. hierarchical: Two accounts of premodification in the of-binominal noun phrase
- Kristin Davidse and Tine Breban: A cognitive-functional approach to the order of adjectives in the English noun phrase
- Ermenegildo Bidese, Andrea Padovan and Claudia Turolla: Adjective orders in Cimbrian DPs
- Sven Kotowski and Holden Härtl: How real are adjective order constraints? Multiple prenominal adjectives at the grammatical interfaces