Opportunities for Research in Winkielman Lab
We are dedicated to providing training experiences for motivated individuals interested in a career in psychological science or related field. You may join our lab as a Graduate Student, Undergraduate Student, or Independent Researcher.
Dr. Winkielman is accepting new graduate students for fall 2021. Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undergraduate/Volunteer Research Assistant
You can either enroll in PSYC199 for course credits, or volunteer to help out in the lab or field. This position is ideal for those interested in getting some hands-on experience in topics related to social/cognitive psychology.
– A minimum of 6hr/wk commitment to lab work
– Excellent communication skills
– Prior lab experience is preferred but not required
If interested, please forward your application to Owen (email@example.com)
Please include information about:
– You current year, major, and GPA
– Your availability for future quarters
– A screenshot of your academic history (the page which shows your GPA and classes taken)
– Your interest and focus
– Resume and cover letter are preferred but not required
If you are interested in more in-depth research experience or training (i.e., completing an honors thesis or independent research project), please send Sherry (firstname.lastname@example.org) a detailed description of the research experience you hope to gain and explain why Winkielman Lab is the right fit for you to accomplish your goals.