CALL FOR PAPERS
UD Workshop on Stress and Accent
November 29 – December 1, 2012
Purpose and Background
The aim of this workshop is to bring together researchers and scholars interested in the nature of stress and accent in the world’s languages. In addition to an exciting set of invited talks by leading scholars, we are soliciting papers and posters that address any aspect of stress and accent. Abstracts should be submitted in pdf format via the EasyAbs system at the following URL:
Abstracts can be submitted between July 1, 2012 and August 3, 2012. Authors should remove identifying information from the abstract. Abstracts should be at most 1 page in length with at most an additional page for examples, references, diagrams, etc.
This workshop is a follow-up conference to the workshops on Stress and Accent in 2010 and 2011 at the University of Connecticut, and is supported by grant no. 1123692 from the National Science Foundation.
- Elan Dresher (University of Toronto)
- Rob Goedemans (Leiden University)
- Matt Gordon (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Harry van der Hulst (University of Connecticut)
- Brett Hyde (Washington University)
- Gaja Jarosz (Yale University)
- Anthi Revithiadou (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki)
- Jason Riggle (University of Chicago)
- Irene Vogel (University of Delaware)
- Kie Zuraw (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Submission Deadline: August 3, 2012
- Paper/poster Notifications: August 17, 2012
Please direct questions regarding the conference to email@example.com.