Shannon Carcelli, Ph.D. 2018 (UCSD)
- Dissertation: Bureaucracy at the Border: The Fragmentation of U.S. Foreign Aid.
- Webpage: https://www.shannoncarcelli.com
Lauren Ferry, Ph.D. 2019 (UCSD)
- Dissertation: Who Wins? The Political Economy of Sovereign Debt Restructuring.
- Webpage: https://www.laurenleeferry.com
Abigail Vaughn, Ph.D. 2019 (UCSD)
- Dissertation: The Geopolitics of Currency Swap Agreements.
- Webpage: https://www.abigailvaughn.com
Christina Cottiero, Ph.D. 2021 (UCSD)
- Dissertation: Staying Alive: The Strategic Use of Regional Integration Organizations by Vulnerable Elites.
- Webpage: https://www.christinacottiero.com
Michael Duda, Ph.D. Candidate 2019 (UCSD)
ShahBano Ijaz, Ph.D. 2023 (UCSD)
- Dissertation: Foreign Aid, Access and Accountability in Developing Democracies
- Webpage: https://ssijaz.github.io
Nathan Mariano, Ph.D. Candidate 2021 (UCSD)
Austin Beacham, Ph.D. Candidate 2022 (UCSD)
June Jung, Ph.D. Candidate 2023 (UCSD)
Theodore Dounias, Ph.D. Student 2022 (UCSD)
Francesca Piccin, Ph.D. 2013 (University of Geneva)
- Dissertation: The European Union Humanitarian Aid Policy and the Management of External Humanitarian Crises.
Simone Guenther, Ph.D. 2016 (University of Zurich)
- Dissertation: Newcomer Behavior in the World Trade Organization. Activity, Cooperation & Strategies in the Doha Round Negotiations.
Michael Nicholson, Ph.D. 2018 (UCSD)
- Dissertation: Immigrants’ Identities and Host-Country Participation: The Role of Linked Fate.
Sara Kerosky Guenther, Ph.D. 2018 (UCSD)
- Dissertation: Relaxing Federal Rules: Political Determinants of Targeted Leniency.
- Webpage: http://saraguenther.com
Kelly S. Matush, Ph.D. 2018 (UCSD)
- Dissertation: Going Public Abroad: Why do Leaders Address Foreign Publics?
- Webpage: https://www.kellymatush.com
Derek Bonett, Ph.D. 2018 (UCSD)
- Dissertation: Political Incentives for Regulatory Forbearance in Banking
Heidi McNamara, Ph.D. 2019 (UCSD)
- Dissertation: Who Gets In? Private Actor Access to International Organizations.
- Webpage: https://heidimcnamara.com
Yoav Raskin, Ph.D. 2022 (Tel Aviv University)
- Dissertation: Doomed to Alienate? How European Integration Feeds Euroscepticism.
Rachel Schoner, Ph.D. 2022 (UCSD)
- Dissertation: Repressive Regimes and Individual Petitions in the Human Rights Committee
- Webpage: https://sites.google.com/view/racheljschoner/
Timon Forster, Ph.D. 2022 (Freie Universitaet Berlin)
- Dissertation: Deliberation in the shadow of power: Evidence from the International Monetary Fund
- Webpage: http://www.timonforster.net/
Alexandra Lange, Ph.D. 2022 (UCSD)
- Dissertation: Un-American: Debating American Identity at the Water’s Edge
Rachel Skillman, Ph.D. Candidate 2021 (UCSD)
Sevin Sagnic, Ph.D. Candidate 2021 (UCSD, Sociology)
Bianca Freeman, Ph.D. Candidate 2021 (UCSD)
Kennedy Middleton, Ph.D. Candidate 2021 (UCSD)
Jesus Rojas-Venzor, Ph.D. Student 2022 (UCSD)
Ioannis Verglioglou, Ph.D. Candidate 2022 (ETH Zurich)
SENIOR HONORS’ THESES
Eric Della Santa, 2010-2011 (UCSD)
Vijaya Surampudi, 2010-2011 (UCSD)
Theodore Widjaja, 2018-2019 (UCSD)
Ryan Roden, 2020-2021 (UCSD)
Audrey Swenson-Heim, 2021-2022 (UCSD)
Julia Poon, 2022-2023 (UCSD)