Readings for Workshops
Workshop I: Favret Saada, About Participation
Workshop II: Johnstone-Impro (read the first 60 pages, chapters “Notes on Myself” and “Status”)
Parking Instructions for Putah Creek Lodge
Directions from Sacramento or Bay Area to the Visitor Parking lot
- Take Interstate 80 to Highway 113 north.
- Take the Hutchison exit. Head east on Hutchison Drive.
- Turn right onto La Rue Road. Follow to Garrod Dr.
- Turn right on to Garrod Dr.
- Follow until you come to the left turn only lane, into the parking lot. Turn left into the parking lot. The yellow ticket box for parking permits is located straight ahead on the far left corner. Parking costs $9 per day, Monday through Friday. Free on weekends. Permits may be purchased from the yellow ticket box in the parking lot.
- The closest parking spots to access the lodge would be in the Far East corner of the parking lot. The lot is shaped like a L.
- Cross the pedestrian bridge to arrive at the Putah Creek Lodge.